Washington DC Parking
Parking in Washington DC
The capital of the United States, Washington DC is bordered by Virginia and Maryland along the banks of the Potomac River. The home of the three branches of the federal government: the White House, the Capitol and the Supreme Court, the city of Washington DC is an historic monument to the traditions and ideals of the United States. It is also a modern, vibrant city that is a true reflection of the diversity and cultures of modern America.
Getting Around Washington DC – Parking
Despite the well planned layout of the city, Washington DC has become one of the most difficult cities to find a parking spot. With so many visitors each year, many of the main attractions do not have on-site parking. The SP+ Washington DC parking guide will help you plan your parking close to where you want to be, ahead of time. You can use the interactive parking map to compare prices, reserve your spot ahead of time – Guaranteed!
- Washington DC Attractions
SP+ Parking Washington DC
- With over 60 parking garages, SP+ has a parking spot for you close to all major attractions in Washington DC. Book online and reserve your spot.
- Discover Washington DC and find parking close to all major attractions, monuments and museums in the city. Let SP+ be your citywide guide.
- Find parking by attraction, neighborhood or event using the SP+ interactive map. Compare rates, view discount parking and save with great parking rates.
- Just in town for an event? SP+ Washington DC has special event parking for all major annual events in the city at theaters, museums and festivals.
- Join the Cherry Blossom Festival, the White House Easter Egg Roll, Independence Day events or indulge during the Prix Fixe week at Metro restaurants.
- Join the Washington Caps and Washington Wizards at Verizon Center and book home game parking online ahead of the big game!
Monthly Parking Specials
- Great Monthly Parking Savings >>
- SP+ offers Monthly Parking at over 65 locations in Washington DC.